Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hungry Hungry Hungry

OH so veryvery hungry. So hungry I cant concentrate. Cant think. cant function. UGH. I need lunch. I need an entire buffet.

Went running last night. Wasnt technically a run night but I totally scrimped on the weekend long run and Im not going to ahev the time nor should I attempt at this point to squish it into an already overloaded week. So when Leanne called and said lets go I went. 1.3 km light run then 4.2 more of run/walk. It was good to stretch legs. Was pretty much asleep by 930 pm tho....forcing to remain awake til after 1030 tho trying to get things done and failed miserably anyway at everything.

Have a scheduling conflict with the half marathon of choice; the Moncton Legs for Literacy marathon; I had settled on this one because of the extra week being allowed for recovery for the still present cough cough cough. Taylor has a swim meet the same day. In another town. In fact, in another province. SO do I let her go alone (with father or nanny) or do I say she cant go, or do I run the PEI marathon a week earlier instead? WHAT to do, what to do.

I dont know what to do.

Just keep running running running.

No comments:

2012 km Goal