Thursday, December 9, 2010

Dec 9 Sunny day

and I made a mistake. Well a series of mistakes of course.  First being getting the kids ready before me which meant that I was very late getting out; they went to school with their father but I was already behind LOL I should do these things simulutaneously. 
Then there was taking the dog. Maggie hasnt been for a run with me in ages.  OMG.  I also usually put on her harness but today I just attached to the leash. Ugh.  So not only is she not too fond of going my speed (turtle) but she wanted to go on the road ALL the time. And if I pulled the leash she dropped to her belly, jerking me to a dead stop.  Over and over.  And sometimes she just stopped and sat there.  SIGH.  So my 40 minute run took almost 55 minutes and I was late getting home. late starting and late getting home SIGH.  I had about 20 minutes to shower and get the kids to the dentist. The school didnt  have them ready for me.  We were late. The dentist was late. SIGH it was frustrating BUT on a good note, the sun was shining and it was not deathly cold; it was drier than yesterday and therefore seemed warmer. A good run today!  Slow. But good.

No comments:

2012 km Goal