Tuesday, October 9, 2012

2012 Beer Mile

Was run on a trail loop in the rain on a warm day and was a success!  :)

I decided after the last time, I could likely run a lot faster although I doubted I could drink faster.  LOL the first time was a hot day and I think that was much better for beer drinking than the cool, rainy day we ended up on this year.

I arrived with my beers to find there was another female running this year!  I had to really defend my title!

 

beer was drunken, then a 1/4 mile lap was run.
First lap, was bubbly and burpy. Most of the run was both.

Second beer was messy lol. 

 Now that is a bad race photo :)

The trail was muddy and had tonnes of water on it. Entertaining :)

3rd beer, 3rd lap unnoteworthy except that is where I passed the other girl.

4rth lap was kinda gross.  I felt bloated like Santa and although I could burp and had no nausea, I just felt terribly uncomfortable from 4 full cans of beer. And on that lap, naturally the first beer was kicking in...so it took more concentration than the other laps to make sure feet were carefully placed. 

  So much a better photo....or not.


Time?? Under 12 minutes!   YAY~  4 beer and a mile done! 


What a brave, foolish bunch! 

Til next time, remaining Women's champ ;) at least at beer drinking/running.

No comments:

2012 km Goal