Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day 2 of 84

I dont even know if I HAVE 84 days to the Johnny Miles weekend. But what can ya do ;)

Today was a 3 mile run. That's 4.8 km. And Im freaking tired. Needing more sleep, I believe. I started at Sobeys on Prince and ended at Sobey's on Prince. LOL and it was pretty much exactly 5 km. In 35minutes 19 seconds. Better than Sunday but without that wicked hill. I started out faster than I finished. But I didnt get winded, or too slow; just really bone tired. Needing more sleep. Why dont I sleep? Well last night was very windy and noisy :( didnt sleep well at all.


There was snow yesterday and last night but by the time I ran this afternoon the sidewalks were clear and dry. I did run in town for hope of better footing.
2 mile run tomorrow.

No comments:

2012 km Goal