Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Just a hot morning :)

Yesterday I went to the gym. I didnt know how much I missed it! I didnt expect to! So I rode my bike there (7.65 km) and worked out weights (arms and legs) and then biked home (7.65 km) for a nice workout.

Today it was back to the sneakers and pavement. I had Scott drop me off about 6.4 km away (plus some room for walking warm up/cool down). And it was pretty hot.

Walked half a km (about 5 minutes) before starting the run which was backwards from how I usually run in that area and I liked it backwards better lol. Got to the bottom of WMR at 6.4 km (4 miles)in 41:54 minutes and walked up to the house;About another km in about 10 minutes. Hot. Ok likely not that hot but 19 C felt hot to us after the chill we have been having. lol

No comments:

2012 km Goal