Saturday, April 4, 2009

Day 6 of 84

Today was supposed to be a cross training day but I again adjusted lol based on the weather forecast; today was raining and warm, tomorrow is supposed to be raining and cold so I did decide to go for my long run today rather than waiting and being stuck. I did the 4 mile loop on Valleydale Road which was Exactly 4 miles AWESOME and it was good; a lot of uphill on the way out and a lot of downhill on the way back. My hips Ached on the way home; better look for some hip strengthening exercises before they fall apart. But it was an awesome run, very enjoyable.



So cross training tomorrow, and this will be done at the gym; may also make it to a pick up hockey game in Tatamagouche tomorrow afternoon. Then a shorter run on Monday.

No comments:

2012 km Goal