Monday, April 6, 2009

day 7/8 of 84

OK I admit it, on my Sunday Supposed to Cross Train I did nothing. Nothing. Nada. Just tireddddd and cold and damp and it was raining and misery. So I did nothing.

Im concerned that Im already bucking the program and its only the first week.

So tonight after spending the day in Halifax I went to the gym and did 25 ish minutes on the eliptical machine (before damned thing turned off...time limits stupid) and then did arms, a little legs, and back on the machines. I actually think that went pretty well. Did a little extra stretching.

Then I picked Taylor up and went to soccer. We tied.

I think I did some adequate training tonight.

Tomorrow is a 3 mile run. Fun. Might get to go with Lavinia. Might not if its raining like it is supposed to. Not sure about 3 miles on a treadmill.....ugly.

No comments:

2012 km Goal