Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Easy Run - Back Off Week

With 2 races coming up next two weekends I should be backing off a bit.  My program doesnt know but I know that Im feeling pretty tired and I have a race each weekend then a half marathon 3 weeks later. So I took yesterday off completely and felt pretty good this morning for a run. One of my programs (im only following 2 at one time...neither really closely) said 6 miles run (um no) and the other said 5 km.  So I set out from town and ran home and it was obvious I wasnt going to be at an even 7.2 km (4.5 miles) when I hit the top of our hill and I was like "where will I run to get the even miles...then I thought Well...I already ran a miles more than I was supposed to...maybe I should call it quits. So in the middle of the hill I just stopped and walked the rest of the way. 6.44 km in 41 minutes (easy pace?)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is great idea of spending weekend in a race and running. I also like to take part in marathon and running competition and also like to go for a jogging very much.
running tights

2012 km Goal